Out of stock
Folder Profi is specially designed for convenient storage of marine certificates, diplomas and confirmations to them.
What is inside?
- 3 partitions for passports of standard size (seafarer's identity document, passport for traveling, etc.)
- 4 partitions for large-format documents (seaman's seagoing service record book, under-flag documents, DP log book, etc.)
- 3 partitions for cards (card certificates, bank cards, visiting cards, etc.)
- Partitions for a pen, flash drive, and a large pocket for A4 documents.
High density files (6 file types - 16 in total):
- for standard A6 format certificates (training center OMTC, etc.) files with four small pockets are used, pocket size is 105 x 145 mm;
- for diplomas, confirmations and A6+ format certificates (certificates of training centers AVANT, Admiral, etc.), small files with two middle pockets are used, pocket size is 168 x 125 mm;
- for the same documents in A6 + format, files with four intersecting medium pockets 168 x 125 mm are also used;
- for A5 documents (confirmations, certificates, etc.) files with two large pockets are used, pocket size: width x height 212 x 150 mm;
- for A4 documents (Contract, Crew list, Health List, Drug & Alcohol test, etc.), dense files of standard size are used, width x height 214 x 300 mm;
- for certificates in the form of standard cards - 10 pockets, width x height 100 x 60 mm.
The files consist of two layers of film, the lower layer is 150 µm and the upper layer is 120 µm.
Main and auxilary functions
- Keep all maritime documents, and accordingly the seaman's peace of mind;
- Put in any files up to A4 format inclusively;
- Conveniently scan and copy A6 format certificates in 4-pocket files.
How is the folder Profi different from the previous version?
1. Horizontal storage of passports
Changed position of passports in the folder to horizontal, because this saves space and prevents triple overlapping of documents. This makes it easier to put in and take out passports, and it also affects the overall thickness of the folder when documents are inserted. In other words, with the horizontal position of the passports, the folder "bloads" less when it is full.
2. Slots for large-format documents
There are many different large-format maritime documents that cannot be formatted in a single folder. This is the Liberian "long" seaman’s identity card, the Dutch huge Monster Book, special DP Log Book for offshore and many, many others. For such documents, we decided to make 4 large pockets, in the previous version of the folder it was only one. 2 of these pockets are located on the main fold of the folder and 2 more behind the files.
3. Document holding area
While maintaining the same external dimensions of the folder, the space for holding documents on the main opening has been increased and optimized. It is thanks to the increase in the holding area by 25 mm in height, the complete revision of the layout of all elements, including the pen and the flash drive, that enabled to add additional slots for maps and large-format documents.
Recently, some maritime certificates (for example, the Maltese Endorsement) are issued in the form of standard size cards. It was decided to add 3 slots for such certificates, which can also be used to hold business cards and bank cards.
What's the same?
- High class durable leather;
- Reliable Japanese YKK snake of high quality;
- Total size of the closed folder: Height x Width x Thickness 340 x 265 x 30 mm;
- Dense files;
5. Strict appearance of the folder.
How can you modify the folder for yourself?
The folder supplies as standard with dense files:
- A4 file - 3 pcs.
- File with four small pockets - 3 pcs.
- File with two middle pockets - 3 pcs.
- File with two large pockets - 3 pcs.
- File with four middle pockets - 3 pcs.
- File with ten small pockets - 1 pc.
All files included in the package can be purchased in our store separately, so you can complete the folder for yourself.
Why is a folder the best gift for a seaman?
Maritime documents are not just certificates, but a set of professional achievements of a seaman. Keeping them in proper order is not only a duty and good maritime practice, but also a pleasure for every sailor. There are not many specialized gifts for seamen, and folder for marine documents is one of them. The folder comes in
A beautiful craft box.